Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Q Comes Home!

Hey everyone!

My mom gets to come home tomorrow for a rest period before her next big treatment. She will be going back in for chemo on Monday, but we are SO very excited that she will get to spend a long weekend at HOME. I personally, cannot wait to just sit with her on the couch and be semi-normal for a few days. I wasn't able to see her tonight, but Josh told me that she looks better than ever (as far as her spirits and mental clarity go). It is such a nice little "up"time.

Praise the Lord for that!

Molly

7 comments:

flip said...

That is good news. No better place for Q to rest and recharge...and no better place than to be surrounded by your Love.

prayers,
flip

Katie (Umbaugh) Aschliman said...

Praise God!!!!

Praying for a multitude at the bake sale today.

Katie

Rich said...

Awesome! Huge praise, indeed! I pray the time at home in comfortable surroundings will do her (as well as the rest of the family) a world of good!

Good thing I drove the big truck today so I can load up on the bake sale goodies!

In His Grip,
Rich

Mrs. Benton said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me so happy ; )
T-Rock

P. Nev said...

I heard about your trial and am praying fervently from Colorado!! Glad Susie got home, and am praying for an awesome bake sale!

The McCracken crew has been such a huge part of my discipleship and spiritual growth! I will pray that your many sacrifices that benefited me in innumerable ways will be returned with blessing to you all!

With Love and Prayer,
Peter Nevins

Anonymous said...

Yea Susie's home! Tara Court hasn't been the same without you! Oh, the bake sale goodies were delicious - what an idea! I hope that your time at home is restful and gives you much strength and determination for your next round. Be strong and keep smiling. All our love, The Wilsons

Anonymous said...

hey gang,

Have a great time around the house!
Question, is Peter Nevins the guy who ran c lazy u ? If so i have some confessions I need to make.
Peter , it was me who stole the ice cream !! There, I did it.
Scott , give me a call when you can,

Love ya'll,
john and mitzi miller