Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Next Round

It was great to have Susie home for several days and she was really glad to be there. We had a scare at 2:00 a.m. one night when she was having some pain and a low grade fever, but we called the doc and got things under control enough for her to stay home.

We checked back into the hospital last night and have started the next round of chemo. The stuff they're using this time will be roughner than what she has had in the past. Q should be in until Friday if all goes well. She is not feeling any serious pain and has cut way back on the morphine - thank You, Lord.

My prayer is that she will get through the next four days with minimum discomfort and narcotics, and will be in good shape and clarity of mind when she goes home. Also, please continue to ask our Lord to bring healing to Susie or at least to put this cancer into an extended remission. That would be so great!

Thank you all,

Scott

5 comments:

Rich said...

Hey Scott and All,

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear Q was able to enjoy the short time at home. Just being at home had to be a huge encouragement. Prayers will continue to be lifted!!

Rich

Kath said...

The pictures are wonderful - what a great family I get to claim to be part of! Don't forget to mention Mary Lou in there!

Kath

Family Hughey said...

Family Hughey- "Q" is a fighter! She is one tough, adorable cookie. My prayers are always continuous for her and you all. I think my brother is pretty outstanding too! Of course all my nieces surely know how much I love them. Josh is a sweetie. You are ALL the BEST and I am SO proud of you. Our Lord loves you very much and so do I. Suz- XOXOXOx- (Aunt Suz)

Liz said...

Hey McCracken Family,

I know it has been a long time since we have talked or seen each other. I just wanted to let you know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers regularly.

Love you guys!

In Him,

Elizabeth Aulds

Tony said...

Iam following Suzies progress and lifting her up daily.


tony