Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Chance to Register for Outrun the Sun!

Hi friends and family,

Thank you so much for those of you who have registered to run/walk with us in a week and a half! In order to get the lower rate, you need to sign-up by Friday at midnight! We already have 9 others joining us next Saturday, June 6th, but we still need one more participant in order to be Team "We Heart Q". Thank you for your support of this event in honor of my mom. Individual registration will continue through June 5th.

We'll see you next Saturday! (see the post below to register)

With love and appreciation,
Molly

1 comment:

amanda said...

Somehow my husband found your blog for me. I am so sorry for your loss. I too lost my dear mother to melanoma cancer on July 27, 2008. I recently moved to the Indianapolis area and I most definitely am registered for the "Outrun the Sun" race next week.
I have 3 sisters so my mom herself had 4 daughters (then added 2 sons:) so as I viewed your precious pictures of your mom, I felt as though I was reliving the nightmare.
Again, I am so sorry. No words can describe the pain and the emptiness but know that you are not alone.
With love and sympathy,
Amanda